Monday, April 02, 2007

Easter Pilgrimage

Two of the Seminarians of this esteemed blog are off to Medjugorje tomorrow! I have wanted to go there since I was 10 years old and my Parish Priest (God Rest His Soul) gave me a model of the Holy Cross and told me all about it. I have heard so many stories since - two friends of mine have been a number of times and seen the sun dance - and my heart has been longing to go. Now the moment is here, a dream is coming true!

Dear readers, please keep us in your prayers that we might have a happy and holy pilgrimage during this most beautiful of Seasons.

God Bless you all and Happy Easter!

PLEASE NOTE: In all things Orthfully Catholic COMPLETELY accepts the final decision of the Magisterium of Holy Mother Church and COMPLETELY submits to her ruling.

1 comment:

Mulier Fortis said...

Safe journey... and say a prayer for your fellow bloggers!